Saturday, June 1, 2013
acne and hard water....
Hello and sorry for very sporadically posting! I am very bad at writing, so sometimes (ok, most of the time!) I find it hard to figure out what to write, sp. something that is interesting to other's! I have contemplated closing my blog, but I like to review books and u need a blog for that.
Even tho' I am in my mid twenties I suffer from bad acne. I blame the hard water in my apt. I think I am allergic to it.I am not actually sure if u can be allergic to hard water, but my Dr. once told me people can be allergic to anything, so I might very well be! I have a filter on my shower head, but I should also (actually, need to!) get one for my kitchen faucet. I don't know if u can get them for ur bathroom sink, and I have never seen one for the bathtub faucet. DO any of u reader's know if u can?
I requested a few books to review, so I am hoping they arrive soon. I probably shouldn't be reviewing any books right now, since I have a ton out from the library. Oh, well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment