Tuesday, February 12, 2013
slushy snow
I went to town today to buy some stuff that we needed at home. All downtown is slusy, w/ big puddles everywhere. yuck. Of course, I stepped in a puddle right on the edge of the crosswalk and sidewalk. I not only stepped in it once, but TWICE! Dumkoff. The sidewalks are all icy in some areas and very slippery. I about fell a few times, too many too count. Next time I go to town or on errand's I am gonna wear my snow boots. I don't know why I didn't think about that earlier. Sneakers are not good in slush/puddles. Oh, well. No harm done.
I don't know why, but for the last few month's by blog dashboard keeps saying 1 comments needs moderation. yet when I click on it says no comments need moderation. Do any of u out in blog land know why it says that and how to fix it? Much thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment